Aevo Shows Long-Term Commitment with Token Unlock Strategy

Aevo has made significant strides in its token circulation strategy, recently unlocking enough tokens to bring its circulating supply to approximately 85%. To demonstrate a long-term commitment to its investors, the team has re-locked the remaining 15% until the end of the year. By the end of 2024, Aevo’s circulating supply will reach 100%. We've […]


Hashflow’s Token Unlock: How It Affects the Cross-Chain Trading Platform

This week points to a critical improvement in the realm of decentralized finance (DeFi) as Hashflow’s native token, $HFT, plans to unlock a significant number of tokens. Roughly 74% of circulating supply comparable to around 160 million $HFT, is set to open up.  The circulation plan distributes 22% for the center group, 22% for ecosystem […]